Tuesday 23 February 2010

Portugal - what is it like there?

Portugal know-how
My first overseas business trip in 1987 and later my first expat posting in 1991 was to Opporto (Porto) Portugal.
What a dream first posting. Loved the food, loved the wine and especially the Port wine... chilled white or smooth warming red. Friendly people, great language, wonderful countryside and culture.
I would recommend a trip to anyone whether going for holiday, business or to live.
My colleague and I took a trip back there again in 2007 and saw that it has got even better in recent years, with improved road and infrastructure.

I was recently sent the above link by the same colleague and love the fact it contains great pictures and useful information about visitng Portugal, that echo my own thoughts and experience. As well as the fact that the information comes from a U.S fashion company photo shoot trip, as my working roots and what took me there are from the same industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment